Gene Woodbury, Persionettes, Styles, Bronzettes, Joe Matthews And Others

funkyfeet

Free UK postage, the rest is what the post office charge me.

Scans of both sides of the disks available if required, Most if not all will be on Youtube or on here for a sound file if you don't know a particular track.

Gene Woodbury - It's Only You b/w I'll Be Glad (Del-Val) Ex Condition, £110.00

The Persionettes -Call On Me b/w It Happens Every Day (OR) Ex Condition SOLD

The Styles - Baby You're Alive b/w I Know You Know That I Know (Modern Promo) Ex Condition £70.00

The Wonderettes - I Feel Strange b/w Wait Until Tonight (Ruby) Vg+ Plays Loud and Clear £30.00

The Inspirations - No One Can Take Your Place b/w Instrumental Version (Breakthrough) Vg+ Condition Plays Loud and Clear. This is the 1977 version and IMO the better cut of this classic record. the B side label is on both sides of the record. SOLD

Chuck Jackson - Love Lights (All Platinum Promo) Ex Condition £15.00

The Bronzettes - (Beggin') Baby Don't Leave Me b/w Moments (Double Soul) Ex Condition £70.00

Lee Andrews - Quiet As It's Kept b/w You're Taking A Long Time Coming Back (RCA Promo) Ex Condition £20.00

Sam Bowie - (Think Of) The Times We Had Together b/w Swoop Swoop (Wingate) Mint £20.00

Juanita Williams - Baby Boy b/w You Knew What You Was Gettin' (Golden World) Mint £15.00

The Royal Jokers - From A To Z (Love Game) b/w Instrumental Version (Wingate) £20.00

Eddy Morris - Come On b/w So Does My Heart (LOOK promo) Vg+ plays Loud and Clear £45

Joe Matthews - Sorry Ain't Good Enough b/w You Better Mend Your Way (Thelma) Looks Vg Plays Vg+ Loud and Clear £25.00

Ronnie Davie - What Does It Matter To Me Now b/w You Turn Me Around' (Talmu) Ex Condition £25.00

The Sonnetts - Hit And Run Lover b/w You Never Answered Me (K.O. Records) Ex Condition £110.00

Billy Joe Burnette - Let Me Try b/w Born To Lose (Gold Standard) Ex Condition £110.00

Fletcher Walker - Didn't We b/w Guess I'll never Understand (Paramount) Vg+ Condition plays loud and Clear £90.00

Leonard Pierce - Lock Up b/w Please Don't Leave Me (Givhan Stamped Promo) Ex Condition £40.00

Four Bars - Waitin' On The right Guy b/w I've Got To Move (Falew) Ex Condition £80.00

Bee Gee Stans - Front page Love b/w Where Is My Heart (Tal-Vert) Ex Condition £80.00

Billy Gales - I'm Hurting b/w Dreaming Of You (Shock) Ex Condition £80.00

The Big Guys - Hang My Head And Cry b/w Mr Cupid (Don't You Call On Me (Warner Bros Promo)Ex Condition £80.00

Priscilla Page & Rony Darrel - You Did b/w Shoo Bee Doo Bee (Topper) Ex Condition £70.00

The Leaders - Sneakin' Upstairs b/w He Won't Bite (Calla) Ex Condition £60.00

Edited by funkyfeet
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now