Joe Matthews - She's My Beauty Queen - Video Clip

This tv appearance can't have done the sales of his single much good as it's now selling for a few hundred quid! Who'd have thought we'd ever actually get the chance to see Joe Matthews singing this...shame it's not Ain't Nothing You Can Do...

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This tv appearance can't have done the sales of his single much good as it's now selling for a few hundred quid! Who'd have thought we'd ever actually get the chance to see Joe Matthews singing this...shame it's not Ain't Nothing You Can Do...

Hi Pete

One of my all time favourites, Brilliant, Thanks

Social source share

Quite a mover too!
Social source share

Comon Pete lets have a look at those feet on the base player with Spiral Starecase

Kev

Social source share

I know a lot of people on here will disagree , but personally, seeing fantastic original footage like this actually means MORE to me than owning a lot of the very rare records that I've spent loads of time and money collecting over many many years ...

Great stuff !

And I encourage others to post up great footage like this ... a

I hope Pete Smith is documenting all these clips so we don't lose 'em in the future .... :thumbsup:

Social source share

I know a lot of people on here will disagree , but personally, seeing fantastic original footage like this actually means MORE to me than owning a lot of the very rare records that I've spent loads of time and money collecting over many many years ...

Great stuff !

And I encourage others to post up great footage like this ... a

I hope Pete Smith is documenting all these clips so we don't lose 'em in the future .... :thumbsup:

Don't know about documenting them - I've been selling collections of clips like these for nearly 20 years, going back to things like This England. I still do them now but only when I've got no records to sell. But I did put a suggestion up saying that it would be good if we could keep the links to the clips in one place.

I'll post more up later if I get chance.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!