Dean Parrish Live On Radio 2

Guest Ferrett

Guest Ferrett

Excellent News!!!

Dean Parrish is performing live on Radio 2 next Saturday morning with soul/funk band 'Lord Large'. It's on the Jonathan Ross show (currently being hosted by Mark Lamarr) :lol:

They're performing 'Left Right & Centre' which was written by Paul Weller when he was 15. This is released as a single on 7th August.

Follow the link to here the track on Lord Large's My Space site.

https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=47903550

Pretty decent tune and Dean sound's good as ever. :thumbsup:

Lord Large have also done a track with Clem Curtis from the Foundations and Linda Lewis.

Have a listen to some of their listed friends as well. Definately some Northern influences going on here!!!

Edited by Ferrett
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

01_DeanParrish_LeftRight_Centre.mp302_DeanParrish_It_llNeverBeOverForMe.mp3

Excellent News!!!

Dean Parrish is performing live on Radio 2 next Saturday morning with soul/funk band 'Lord Large'. It's on the Jonathan Ross show (currently being hosted by Mark Lamarr) wink.gif

They're performing 'Left Right & Centre' which was written by Paul Weller when he was 15. This is released as a single on 7th August.

Follow the link to here the track on Lord Large's My Space site.

https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=47903550

Pretty decent tune and Dean sound's good as ever. :)

Lord Large have also done a track with Clem Curtis from the Foundations and Linda Lewis.

Have a listen to some of their listed friends as well. Definately some Northern influences going on here!!!

dean performed it at peterborough on 16th june, b-side is deans version of never be over for me, a lot better than the a-side, both were mp3'd on this site two months ago.

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

01_DeanParrish_LeftRight_Centre.mp302_DeanParrish_It_llNeverBeOverForMe.mp3

dean performed it at peterborough on 16th june, b-side is deans version of never be over for me, a lot better than the a-side, both were mp3'd on this site two months ago.

Cheers Coops.

Didn't realise this info had been on here before. Obviously don't get on Soul Source as often as I should :thumbsup: .

Still think 'Left Right and Centre' is better than 'It'll never be over for me'. Not even Mr Parrish's excellent vocals can beat Timi Yuro's version.

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

Hi Mandy

Recently been to Dorset at a Railway Working Mens club.

Does that count as exotic? :thumbsup:

What you up to these days? Haven't seen you for weeks.

Have you stopped lusting after Mickey Mouse yet?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!