Please Identify This Tune

Guest Dave Turner

Alpaca Phase III - I Like To Party  (Atlantic)  ???

Vocal & Instrumental

Suprisingly no Youtube clip but you can check it on Manships

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Feckin hell....that's got to narrow it down...it's about 356bpm.....are you sure you aren't winding us up mate? This has now run from work into me pub time ;)

Baz..how'd ya think i feel....anyway ive got dave rai on the case..the more i hum the intro the more i think i'll get it..i'll prob get it at 4am..if i do..shall i call you?

Social source share

Baz..how'd ya think i feel....anyway ive got dave rai on the case..the more i hum the intro the more i think i'll get it..i'll prob get it at 4am..if i do..shall i call you?

By all means, I'll be contactable via Dr Batachari on the Admission. Ward in Hollins Park Psychiatric Unit. ;) 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

right..recap...big cleethorpes tune bitd, not a weirdo inst like al foster or astral trip..very fast almost funky beat, only for the swift of feet..with a distinct intro/refrain..probably a one hit wonder not a 'name ' band or artist..i keep comin back to black nasty but its not it was faster and is similar to Raw soul the gig...and almost certainly a male vocal...

Social source share

right..recap...big cleethorpes tune bitd, not a weirdo inst like al foster or astral trip..very fast almost funky beat, only for the swift of feet..with a distinct intro/refrain..probably a one hit wonder not a 'name ' band or artist..i keep comin back to black nasty but its not it was faster and is similar to Raw soul the gig...and almost certainly a male vocal...

Cream Of The Crop?

Social source share

...so...

...we don't know if it's a bird or a bloke

...it may or may not have the instrumental on the flip

...it's dead well known...

...it's a 100 mile an hour...

....Jeez, this has proper ruined my Friday haha

Barry, sign up for a text alert when somebody finally identifies it.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

sorry no soundclip..i'm putting together a set for a pal who like the 70's mecca/cleethorpes new type sounds. i remembered a track that was a fsst suffler with  dadah dadahah dadha dadha.. repeated intro about (four times). Pretty sure it was a vocal and maybe inst flip..very popular about 75/76 and very quick beat...anyone..

...is the Dadha bit a brass section a la There Was A Time?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!