Thanks To Pete S

Just watched the Radiants and rather than continually thanking Pete for finding and taking the time to link these brilliant videos, I thought I'd start a new thread. Each new find seems better than the last. Can't see how Joannie Sommers wasn't miming though. If she's not miming she must have had the most amazing lungs with incredible breath control. And to do it all with 4 mad dancers auditioning for Lionel Blair trying to muscle in on the act.

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just watched the Radiants and rather than continually thanking Pete for finding and taking the time to link these brilliant videos, I thought I'd start a new thread. Each new find seems better than the last. Can't see how Joannie Sommers wasn't miming though. If she's not miming she must have had the most amazing lungs with incredible breath control. And to do it all with 4 mad dancers auditioning for Lionel Blair trying to muscle in on the act.

if you watch it on a full sized tv you can plainly see she's singing live and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it's different to the released song, don't tell me you think Barbara McNair's miming as well, despite visible mikes, they are definitely both singing live.

Social source share

Guest Byrney

I'm begining to feel like I'm head honcho in the Pete S fan club.

Whilst I'm brown nosing Pete; do you have the Stafford TOTW clip? I remember Pete Lawson and Keb being interviewed but cannot remember a great deal else

If not no probs, cheers for all the good stuff to date. whistling.gif

Social source share

I'm begining to feel like I'm head honcho in the Pete S fan club.

Whilst I'm brown nosing Pete; do you have the Stafford TOTW clip? I remember Pete Lawson and Keb being interviewed but cannot remember a great deal else

If not no probs, cheers for all the good stuff to date. whistling.gif

Yeah I can post that but I'll have to split it into a couple of parts as the limit is 100mb

Social source share

[Thanks for posting these up Pete,I have had a shocking day but the videos really helped me to chill.

Top man Pete.

Regards Soulster22 whistling.gif

Pete, i second all the compliments mate, have really enjoyed all the fruits of your labours babes, keep on keeping on,Delxxxx

Social source share

Thanks Del, and thanks everyone else, there's no need to keep thanking me honestly, it's nice to know people are enjoying them, thats ample reward! I am attempting to do this Stafford thing now, I've had to cut most of the Eddie Holman section out of the middle to keep the size down, I've just started to upload part 1, I reckon 25 minutes for that, and probably 15 for part 2, so all in all, it should be onsite just before 9 o clock

Social source share

Thanks Del, and thanks everyone else, there's no need to keep thanking me honestly, it's nice to know people are enjoying them, thats ample reward! I am attempting to do this Stafford thing now, I've had to cut most of the Eddie Holman section out of the middle to keep the size down, I've just started to upload part 1, I reckon 25 minutes for that, and probably 15 for part 2, so all in all, it should be onsite just before 9 o clock

THANKS PETE whistling.gif

Social source share

F*cking delete it now or put some proper smells on there :thumbsup:

:yes: I'll give it another day then you can have your official smell :D

Social source share

I'd like to publically post my appreciation to Pete too - some great footage for a girl that was too young to experience it first hand back then!

Social source share

Guest Brian J

I'd like to publically post my appreciation to Pete too - some great footage for a girl that was too young to experience it first hand back then!

Bollocks........I heard you was 52. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!