Dome Ii

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

I have heard a rumour that there are already plans to run another soul night at the Dome. Starting as early as January 2005.

Anyone else heard anything??

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

I have heard a rumour that there are already plans to run another soul night at the Dome. Starting as early as January 2005.

link

Rumour I just heard is that Gavin Stearn is behind this but don't think that is true. Not with his reputation.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Rumour I just heard is that Gavin Stearn is behind this but don't think that is true.  Not with his reputation.

link

HILARIOUS

Social source share

link

Yes & it's true Mikey & the man behind it is Adey Potts he called me re trying to avoid clashing with the Solid Hit Soul Club which is being held at Vivos in Watling St. London EC4 Home of course to Soul In The City which incidently is on tonight & anyone wanting details can go to our website www.soulitc.co.uk or for details on either night can call me on 0797 1876661 Ok blatant plug over Adey told me he

has just finalised details with the owner of the Dome & the first night will be 14th January. From talking to him it seems he was just disappointed that the CSC was calling it a day & it is such a great venue to have a soul night he decided to give it a go. djs confirmed are Alex Jones, Tony Parker & Nige Brown with others apparently in negotiations.

Are you coming down 100 club Mikey ?

Dave G

Social source share

:thumbsup: Just come off the phone with Mr Potts who informs me that the first night under his leadership will now be the 28th January as the 14th would have clashed with the Plinston and he did not want to do that, so top marks to him for 'doing the decent thing'. I also got call from him wanting to confirm our 2005 dates in order that the Dome wouldn't be clashing with other local events. Now why can't everyone do this?

Mr G, drop me a line at nh6tsmafia@aol.com as I need to sort you out a spot at the Plinston in the new year otherwise Taff's going to jump on my head!!!! :o

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!