Callum Quarton Discogs Seller?

Godzilla

Anyone on here know this person?

I paid for a record on August 11th. Seller marked as payment received on August 12th. I've not received the record and it's not marked as dispatched. I contacted him yesterday to chase up but no response.

Also, what happens with Discogs in these circumstances. I've opened a 'seller not responding' support request but it looks like at best he'll be suspended if he doesn't come up with the goods. Is that right? I guess I have to open a paypal claim too.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've had money refunded by Discogs from dodgy sellers. But have to say, I never bother with the status thing when selling stuff, I can't be bothered changing it and just send stuff as soon as I get payment. Maybe the guy's on holiday or something? Is his feedback dodgy?

Social source share

I've had money refunded by Discogs from dodgy sellers. But have to say, I never bother with the status thing when selling stuff, I can't be bothered changing it and just send stuff as soon as I get payment. Maybe the guy's on holiday or something? Is his feedback dodgy?

Feedback is good but limited. I actually like the fact that it's so easy to see the status of an order and always update my sales.

Social source share

Discogs are unlikely to help, they're not the seller. Have you mailed the paypal address rather than using discogs messaging/sale updates? Some people don't have email notifications on and don't pick up messages (had this last week, when I mailed the guy, all sorted), or quite poss on hols or something has happened (if sellers feedback is good, expect it will turn out fine, it's rare I hit a real problem with anyone, most people are amicable I've found, much less like the Wild West than EvilBay)

cheers Sutty

Edited by Sutty
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!