Footage Of King Stitt, The Legendary Reggae Dj

Pete S

Yes he was known as the ugly one and if you watch this clip you will find out why. Recorded classics such as Fire Corner and Herbsman Shuffle, best of the lot is King Of Kings in my opinion. Anyway, watch this, and be thankful you've got a dentist.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes he was known as the ugly one and if you watch this clip you will find out why. Recorded classics such as Fire Corner and Herbsman Shuffle, best of the lot is King Of Kings in my opinion. Anyway, watch this, and be thankful you've got a dentist.

Totally brilliant Pete (as are all your clips btw). :thumbsup:

Loved it!

J

Social source share

Guest Simon

Great stuff Pete, is that from the recent dvd that came with a Studio one album, saw it for sale t'other day & wasn't sure if it was worth buying?

Wouldn't mind a copy of that 'From Russia with love toon', Roland Alphonso i believe, have it on a cd someone done for me, is it available on a 7"?

Cheers

Simon

Social source share

Great stuff Pete, is that from the recent dvd that came with a Studio one album, saw it for sale t'other day & wasn't sure if it was worth buying?

Wouldn't mind a copy of that 'From Russia with love toon', Roland Alphonso i believe, have it on a cd someone done for me, is it available on a 7"?

Cheers

Simon

I'd buy the cd/dvd Simon, the documentary isn't brilliant but it's interesting for the most part, just a bit overlong.

Social source share

Guest Dante

Absolutely great!

Thanks Pete!

I've seen some parts of the Studio One story and it's brilliant.

But myu favourite still is Fire Corner on Duke if I'm not wrong...

No matter what the people says!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Dante

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert