Concerning Video Clips - No More In All About The Soul?

Pete S

• Replies 11
  • Views 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

yes there is a new media section. i am sure mike will announce it soon.

pete, you can always add a link in this section?

Shane

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

I could if I knew how to link to an entire separate section...

just put a link to the thread. people aint that daft on here they will soon work it out

Shane

Social source share

just put a link to the thread. people aint that daft on here they will soon work it out

Shane

Hold up, so every time I put a new clip up, I post a link in All About The Soul, which kind of defeats the object of moving it out of that section in the first place.

Social source share

I've noticed we have a new subsection for the video clips but I hadn't seen an announcement about it (excuse me if there was one) so do I have to post them in media now and not all about the soul?

Just finishing things off now (annoucement - box on front page etc etc ) biggrin.gif , will post up few words up in a bit but its basicaly a trial run of a new forum

idea being place where can post clips/links and discuss soul related media ( vids , sound clips, radio shows)

more in a bit ...

halfajob mike :D

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Hold up, so every time I put a new clip up, I post a link in All About The Soul, which kind of defeats the object of moving it out of that section in the first place.

you was originally concerned about your new videos not gaining any exposure in the new section.

mike will be announcing the media section very soon.

post links up until the new section is announced was my idea.

shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!