Dave Mccadden Benefit Gig

Mike

• Replies 6
  • Views 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I wish i could go but.......... :thumbsup: , Eddie hubbard & myself said years ago this guy would take the comedy world by storm if he put his mind to it, its such a shame that when he did he became so ill & left this world.

when i think of Dave i dont smile.......... i laugh my tits off, the guy really was a one off.

I`m sure many on here knew Dave & feel the same way.

RIP

Social source share

I wish i could go but.......... :P , Eddie hubbard & myself said years ago this guy would take the comedy world by storm if he put his mind to it, its such a shame that when he did he became so ill & left this world.

when i think of Dave i dont smile.......... i laugh my tits off, the guy really was a one off.

RIP

No didnt really know him but bought a few records off him in the past....remember him on Dave Withers stall in Affleks Palace many years ago...also remember him being a regular face at Wigan etc.

Sad loss

Wasnt it him that melted Searlings (or somebodys) Jades original on some chippy hot counter?

Social source share

I wish i could go but.......... :P , Eddie hubbard & myself said years ago this guy would take the comedy world by storm if he put his mind to it, its such a shame that when he did he became so ill & left this world.

RIP

:PYou're right Garv, i used to phone him a lot in the 90s purely for records but ended up wetting myself at him, especially his Richard Domar impersonation :yes:

sadly missed, still read his mags from time to time

Lenny

Social source share

:DYou're right Garv, i used to phone him a lot in the 90s purely for records but ended up wetting myself at him, especially his Richard Domar impersonation :P

sadly missed, still read his mags from time to time

Lenny

Lenny.... :P , your well i trust.

If your down the 100 club next week i`ll buy you a pint & Tell you the unprintable stories of dave`s best adventure`s :yes:

Social source share

Whilst I never met Dave personally,we spoke regularly with regard to his fanzine, and we would buy/exchange records over a long period of time :P His humour touched me from our initial correspondence, particularly the additions he made to the artistry of the Postal service with his pictures of various female celebrities :P

Keep 'em laughing buddy :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!