Jesus Wept

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Pete, if you win them, I'll give you £20 for The Metros, bearing in mind I have got no idea what is on the other side. :tumbleweed3::unsure:

Well not much chance of me winning them now that the entire world has seen them!

But the original poster is obviously not very clued up on records...there's at least 2000 dollars worth there and thats just on about 15 northern records

Social source share

Well not much chance of me winning them now that the entire world has seen them!

But the original poster is obviously not very clued up on records...there's at least 2000 dollars worth there and thats just on about 15 northern records

Noticed this lot a couple of days back some nice bits in there would've had a go myself if my hols weren't coming up.

Good luck Pete

Derek

Social source share

wrist slapped,missed the one early on viewed to late after a few to many :tumbleweed3:

Social source share

wrist slapped,missed the one early on viewed to late after a few to many :tumbleweed3:

The only trouble - well two things - with job lots like this, is the condition of the records. They are never specific about the items. I had a lot off this guy before and there was a Porgy & The Monarchs - That Girl, and the b side didn't actually play! Then there's the 200 dollars for airmail postage...

Social source share

The only trouble - well two things - with job lots like this, is the condition of the records. They are never specific about the items. I had a lot off this guy before and there was a Porgy & The Monarchs - That Girl, and the b side didn't actually play! Then there's the 200 dollars for airmail postage...

Hope the b side of the one early doors plays ok,best of luck with the auction :tumbleweed3:

Social source share

and you want to make sure you get the right package , you dont need more slippers and a dressing gown do ya pete. :tumbleweed3:

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

i cant believe this guy lives in seattle?!? where the hell has he been hiding ... i had to email him, and now have his phone number. with any luck, the mass deportation of records from my town to your country will cease real soon.

Social source share

sorry for spilling the beans pete,but orig poster didnt have a clue,my sincere apologies,please forgive me,just infuriated at his lack of knowledge

Sory salmon

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

i cant believe this guy lives in seattle?!? where the hell has he been hiding ... i had to email him, and now have his phone number. with any luck, the mass deportation of records from my town to your country will cease real soon.

:ohmy::yes: Nice one Kevin :thumbsup:

Didn't i see 'KJ' on a couple of those sleeves? Are you sure he's not someone you know..... whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!