Rarities Bruised But Playable

Pat Wallace

Hi Folks. All of theses records are in some way bruised but I have used all of them in DJ spots without any problem. Impossible to grade so look carefully at the description and get a bargain. Post & Packing is £2.50 recorded UK or overseas at cost.

Wilson Pickett. Let Me Be Your Boy. Correctone Demo. £25

(Label is fine. Has crack extending half way through record tape on B side to strengthen. Very slight tick but plays without skips and load and clear)

The Cautions. Is It Right/Watch Your Step. Shrine. £50  SOLD

(Ok this one is rare. It has a complete cross one side crack, but it plays. Watch your step side has writing on label. I have not taped any side as they are both great records. Plays with some acceptable crackle and slight tick but DJ with this no problem.

The Dynells. Call On Me/Let Me Prove That I Love You. ATCO Demo. £75  SOLD

(Let Me Prove side plays and looks VG++. Call On Me side has some scratches which all but one do not affect play. The one that does is at the end. The record skips through it and I simply let it in Dj spots as it don't sound that bad.)

Margie Joseph. VOLT. One More Chance. £20  SOLD

(Label is VG+ vinyl has numerous scratches with crack along half the record. Does not skip on a weighted deck and only minor crackle)

The Dramatics. All Because Of You. £30  SOLD

( Looks and plays VG++ but there is a crack running a quarter way across. Takes a while to find it but it's there)

Darrell Banks. I'm The One Who Loves You. Volt £20
(Label Ring wear. Crack half way, taped on B side to strengthen, plays with crackle but OK on a large sound system)

The Bobbettes. Happy Go Luck Me. RCA Issue. £30  SOLD

(Has some scuffs and one or two ticks but acceptable. Was told this has mid vinyl pressure crack but I can't find it. Plays loud and clear no skips or jumps and rare on issue.)

The Kayvettes. I'm Not Sorry For You/You Broke Your Promise. OKEH £20  SOLD
( This has gone for big bucks in auction. Label looks a little worn, vinyl is dull but this plays loud and clear with no skips or jumps.)

They are as they are and will stand up to a DJ set so need a new careful owner.

Edited by Pat Wallace
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source