Difosco On Earthquake

Go to solution Solved by Boxy,

• Solution

Hi Ady

Looks like you're sorted now but if you're not I have a copy, if you still need one. Andy Butler also did a version on the flip of Tangerine TRC 985.

Are you and Tony coming to see Marvin Smith?

Best

Dave

Social source share

Ah..............one that I used to spin, cracking northern dance that just gets no airplay.

Yeah, much more Northern than Modern despite being 71. Probably suffered from the weird name. It's interesting it's Jesse Herring on what otherwise looks like an L A production. He must have flitted between LA and NYC

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Yeah, much more Northern than Modern despite being 71. Probably suffered from the weird name. It's interesting it's Jesse Herring on what otherwise looks like an L A production. He must have flitted between LA and NYC

Do you know if there`s an issue of it Ady?...............only ever seen demos, quite a few of them but I ain`t seen an issue.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

BIG dee Irwin is Difosco I still play it out used to play it out regular at Keele and Tony,s Blackburn early 1990's funnily enough I can't remember anybody else at the time playing it. bought it in Manchester about 25 years ago for 2£ heard the first few bars thought I'm having that.

good record GOD BLESS

MICK LYONS

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!