Dave Moore

Articles: HOF: Popcorn Wylie - Post Production Inductee

Really enjoyed reading this, especially when it takes you back to day one and how he became interested in music that he carried on for over 60 years. The discography that he was involved in is a tribute to just how talented he was.  Great read Dave.

Styrene

Great bit of factual words put together about not only a very talented man but a beautiful man whose heart was as big as they come. Its a shame that more humans born into this world hadn't got the qualities this great man possessed. Any one who listened, danced or sang along to those tunes he created have been blessed from above as where he sits right now along side other great musicians. You gave me my life as you did to so many soul fans around the world, (how good is that)  Well done Eddie its a great read. Richard I bow before you, thanks

Really pleased you enjoyed the article Gilly , you knew Popcorn as a person way more than most , so I'm glad myself and Dave have done his legacy justice .Thank you for your kind comments from the heart , best wishes Eddie

Really pleased you enjoyed the article Gilly , you knew Popcorn as a person way more than most , so I'm glad myself and Dave have done his legacy justice .Thank you for your kind comments from the heart , best wishes Eddie

Well done Eddie, a great read.

A record I used to own that never gets a mention is one by The Pyramids, on an un-No Sonbert label, called The Playboy ish. one of POPCORNS compositions

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.