Chance And Tony Issue (Pressing Fault)

Floyd

Hi can anybody tell me if all the issues of chance and tony- pretty baby ANN-V have the same recording fault at approx 2mins 15 seconds towards the end of the song its like someone turns the volume for a second then turns it back up, all the issues ive heard seem to have this yet the dj copies dont, they  play fine or does anybody have an issue that plays with out this fault

Thanks for any help

ATB

Floyd :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

They play fine. If you're referring to the YouTube clip I stuck up some years ago I deliberately turned volume down briefly cos I can't stand bootlegging and at the time there didn't seem to be any other sound file on the inter web. Other people subsequently "borrowed" my sound clip. Besides, the so called demo's are just issues with a DJ stamp on it.

One of the best records I heard over the last decade and I still never tire of hearing  :thumbup:

Edited by John A
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks for the info , my copy doesnt have a fault either, but was talking to a couple of well known dealers and collectors and theres had this fault on the issue but not on any of the so called dj copies which seemed strange, just wondered if a few dodgy copies had slipped through the net, luckily mines fine and as you rightly said great record

thanks for your input

ATB

Floyd :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!