Soul Sourcers Fave Toones

Rbman

while reading/posting on SS I normally have Soul Club running in tandem and pick tunes to play.....this afternoon I was checking out members profiles for their favourite tune and then playing those.....what a great and varied taste you all have..would make a fantastic CD.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

while reading/posting on SS I normally have Soul Club running in tandem and pick tunes to play.....this afternoon I was checking out members profiles for their favourite tune and then playing those.....what a great and varied taste you all have..would make a fantastic CD.
its about time goldmine or kent compiled a cd of 20 tracks that are picked by soul fans no more duplicate tracks just something totally original :thumbsup: so what about it
Social source share

its about time goldmine or kent compiled a cd of 20 tracks that are picked by soul fans no more duplicate tracks just something totally original :P so what about it

Kent allready do,and forget Gold****, :thumbsup:

Social source share

Stalker :thumbsup:

QoFxx

Social source share

Guest Northern Nige

Yeah would love you hear these on a quality Kent CD (not the inferior Gold###)

Belita Woods - Magic corner

Two Fellows - Stop (dont give up)

Barbara Jean English - You got me sitting in a corner

Bobby Joy - You sweet devil you

Four Chimes - Beggin

Guitar Ray - Your gonna wreck my life

The Turnpikes - Cast a spell

The Fabulous Caprices - My love

Pat & Blenders - Just because

Joe Valentine - I lost the only love I ever had

Imperial Wonders - Just a dream

Geraldine Latham - Lazy lover

George Wydell - From out of nowhere

Chris Calloway - Your something else

Peices of Eight - Come on back girl (be mine) ....((please please would really love this))

Social source share

its about time goldmine or kent compiled a cd of 20 tracks that are picked by soul fans no more duplicate tracks just something totally original :thumbsup: so what about it

Agrre with wolvessoulboy, too many cds with tracks duplicated 100 times over....or cds with a couple of decent tracks then filled with utter garbage :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!