Manship Web Site

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks Baz but it does not give the figure reach i used to to able to and i think there is another link somewhere help

Now you know what it's like Ted, that's why people keep posting saying they can't read final prices. I haven't been able to for ages now so I asked John what the crack was......

It appears that John saw the link on here and didn't like the idea of us being able to see the final bids. He said that someone had hacked into his site in order to acheive this link, so he got his site boffins to alter it......

Apparently some can still get the prices, so it's something to do with your software maybe.....

Thanks for the soundfile though Ted, much obliged :lol:

Best regards, Phil.

Social source share

It's definately a browser problem, tried this using Internet Explorer version 6 and if you scroll down it displays the message Auction closed but does not show the closing price.

If you try the same thing using Mozilla Firefox browser the closing price is displayed!!

I use firefox all the time now, is a much slicker and quicker web browser..

Hope this helps

Jon

Social source share

If peeps want to know how to get these... let me know via PM....

I'll send out the PM that I've sent to others over last 2-3 months regarding this issue....

It's a case of having 2 web addresses.... the original link posted on here in one window to get "item number".... and another to "edit in" the item number in URL.... a bit of a "play around" I know.... but it does work :lol: .... peeps I've sent it to will confirm.... unless they're reading this and have sent same info themselves :lol: ....

As said.... it's deffo a browser thing with the "script" used on the JM site especially where IE is concerned.... except for IE7 I believe, but that's still in the "beta" version so I haven't upgraded until it's the "full on" version and have had same prob in past.... also some other browsers have no probs I'm told....

Off out in about 30 mins so will reply to anybody later tonight (if sober), tomorrow evening after work followed by kids footy traing (if time) or deffo Wednesday when I'm on a day off....

Soulfully.... Mark

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!