Genuine Seller

Guest Noggin

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I am concerned about a seller. I hope someone can put me at rest about this person (name: Aaron Darcy). 

I have been offered a record by a poster and have agreed to buy it, the problem is, he says he is not able to upload photos of the vinyl. When I asked for his PP address, he suddenly told me that he is Indian (Mohammed Hussein) and that AD is his English name. Aaron, if you are reading, I hope you realise why it seems a bit dodgy.

if anyone has bought from Aaron, please can you let me know. Admin, if this is out of order or in the wrong place, please delete.

many thanks Graeme.

Edited by Noggin
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

its a bit sad but with everything that is going on in the world maybe he feels he has to 'cover up' his indian/muslim name to have a chance at doing any business?  at the end of the day I have noticed a few sellers on here and facebook with different names..never sure why?  and before I get bombarded with hate male im not implying anything there...know the name aaron darcy and not defo but pretty sure ive dealt with him ok

Social source share

Is anyone able to definitly confirm that Aaron is legit? Sorry Aaron, I hate doing this but I have been conned before and it is not nice. 

Social source share

Thanks everyone. I have requested a Paypal request from him (stating what I am buying and the condition) which I hope will give me some insurance in the worst case.

Regards Graeme.

Edited by Noggin
Social source share

Thanks Kev, i am sure Aaron is just his alias and that Mohammed is genuine and legit. I guess I am just nervous after being once bitten. He has no feedback, was unable to upload any photos and suddenly changed his name to Mohammed, which rang some bells for me. 

But if others here have dealt with him, without problems, then I am happy to buy from him.

Social source share