Just To Set The Record Straight

Guest Aaron Darcy

Guest Aaron Darcy

Hi everyone i'm genuine seller and wasn't trying to rip off  NOGGIN (Graeme) i just didn't bother explaining everything  to Graeme  as it would have took me for ever.

He asked me to up load photos to which i explained i didn't know how its done as i'm completely useless with computers.

He also asked me to text  photos to him which i tried with my mobile but it failed as i don't have a smart phone.

As for paypal account i don't have one but i use my uncle's with his permission  my uncle is Indian.

I  didn't want to explain all that to Graeme as it would have confused him and raised suspicion.

So to cut a long story  short i said i had english name and Indian name to make life easier.

I'm not dodgy and i have never conned anyone ' because i believe what goes around comes around.

So there you have it folks please don't think i'm bad guy.

many thanks .

Aaron

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I apologise if I was a little harsh Aaron. Unfortunately there are conmen all over the internet and as I have said, I have been a victim previously. I hope you understand that I was just trying to protect myself. You have now explained yourself and I hope we can shake hands (cyber) and move on. Once again, sorry for any offence caused.

Graeme.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!