Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

jon18

Ray Agee Genuine Or Not

Hi to all I have came across a copy of ray agee hard loving woman/im losing again

can anybody please tell me the difference between a repo and a genuine disc thanks jon

Hi to all I have came across a copy of ray agee hard loving woman/im losing again

can anybody please tell me the difference between a repo and a genuine disc thanks jon

Nowt in Manships Bootleg guide..

There is a recent batch of bootlegs, some are easy to tell as they don't have the flip (one sided) and the houses/skyscrapers aren't as defined, but there are some  that look almost identical to the original with the flip-side but like prophonics has said, there is NO stamp in the run out.

Hi to all and thanks for your replies I will mail jon manship on monday c if he can help me I av came acrosss the record while I was in the usa I will let you know his answerthanks again jon

Hi to all and thanks for your replies I will mail jon manship on monday c if he can help me I av came acrosss the record while I was in the usa I will let you know his answerthanks again jon

as said if its got the flip and the deadwax marks it should be ok.. but john will defo confirm one way or the other

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts