50 Shades

Better Late, Than Never

Good Day to all SS members. You have a very nice forum in SS, found lots of good info and music over past few months. Apologies if I have clicked any widgets or dingbats I shouldn’t have, just me finding my way around, not really into social media (except spotify — if that counts).

A little about me, my passion for all things 60’s started in 1977 (contradiction, I know) after seeing the Jam on totp, the clean cut image, combined with skill and passion, from someone a few  years older than me got me hooked. By 1979 I was all scootered and dessert booted, and black American soul music has been a part of me since then. Would definitely class myself as Mod, than Soulie, but do appreciate peoples dedication to the scene over the years.

Like many people of our age, the thrill of youth passes and commitment takes over, until a time comes when you can think of yourselves again. About a year ago, myself and wife (NS devotee as a youngster) were inspired by a visit to a Drax NS night, witnessing a scene we thought didn’t exist anymore, and have since been out and about to do’s around West, South and North Yorks.

Glad to say our feet are once more filled with happiness and are going into action (in the same direction, hopefully).

TaTa 4 Now  :shades:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.