Guest blindman

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest blindman

Bless him. Happy Birthday Jim. When I listen to your shows, it still seems like you're with us.

I did another show witch Marco and it got a bit out of hand at times. All very drunk with poor Jim trying his best to keep some decorum, Such an unassuming lovely chap.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I have the Soulcast shows on mini disc somewhere. They were such an inspiration for many of us at the time and led to me doing the Deepfunk Radio shows (which I still have and should probably upload somewhere).

This was before the days of soul-source audio, youtube, smart phones etc.

I'm sure I've seen Jim out of the corner of my eye at The 100 Cub many times since his passing, dancing away. Gone but not forgotten.

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

here's your playlist from 2003 James

can remember featuring it a fair few times but the earlier ones must be somewhere in the offsite archives

if got time then think there's quite a few pages in the wayback machine if people want to dig out plays etc

Social source share

Thanks, Mike. Was way before you had sound capability here, wasn't it? When did you start refosoul?

we used to do clips and sixpacs etc from round 1998 onward

but that was all a sort of different thing than Jims fine radio shows which were sort of 'live' and regular and as you say inspiring etc    :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!