Rodd Keith - Like The Lord Said

this has been my point for years demand against rarity there are 100 plus of some 4 figure numbers but yet only handful of some which are 3figure, you want example Ive had both UK and USA demos of lots of stuff but one which stood out due to increase plays over the last 5 years was Darrow F Groovy Demo Pain gets a little deeper and another one just got Fawns White TEC demo had 100's of issues but never a demo,  great see you soon

Social source share

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bring this old thread up again but just been looking up some Preview 45's and sorting the wheat from the chaff (mostly chaff lol). There was an artist called Dan Monday on some, could be Keith under a pseudonym or is it the 'Baby Without You' guy?

Here's a photo of Rodd Keith (back left) with Leon Haywood, not sure who the black lady next to Keith is? I know Charlotte O'Hara is the lady with the flower in her hair, she recorded on Preview as 'Bonnie Graham' who has a Northern sound on Preview 1403 'Come On Strong'.

5a5e4cab8ca88_590CharlotteOHara02a.jpg.ed63337f74faf48336ef68f1ba7aecc0.jpg   

Social source share

On 1/16/2018 at 11:09, Soul-Slider said:

Sorry to bring this old thread up again but just been looking up some Preview 45's and sorting the wheat from the chaff (mostly chaff lol). There was an artist called Dan Monday on some, could be Keith under a pseudonym or is it the 'Baby Without You' guy?

Here's a photo of Rodd Keith (back left) with Leon Haywood, not sure who the black lady next to Keith is? I know Charlotte O'Hara is the lady with the flower in her hair, she recorded on Preview as 'Bonnie Graham' who has a Northern sound on Preview 1403 'Come On Strong'.

She looks a little like Teri Thornton, when she was young.

Social source share

On 16/01/2018 at 19:09, Soul-Slider said:

SHE WAS ALSO VOCALIST ON "HOME OF THE BRAVE" - BONNIE & THE TREASURES

• Up vote 1
Social source share

4 hours ago, Soul-Slider said:

Did she also go under the name Teri Summers? It's just that Keith recorded with a Teri Summers on M.S.R. Here's a pic...

teri_pre.gif.7d024982c21da9c7c4ae151bcbe7ae96.gif  

Yes, Teri Thornton used an AKA as "Teri Summers".  All the Teri and Terri artists on Preview and MSR were likely to have been Teri Thornton.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 11/1/2014 at 13:20, Flynny said:

Took me many years to track one down...absolute Stafford anthem for Guy.H.

I used to give it a hammering at the CSC/Dome to good effect as well.

Now cue the haters due to it's dodgy lyric and religious leanings...the non-believers!

(Not for sale.)

:yes:

post-9555-0-32336600-1414847969_thumb.jp

Hard to dislike this Dave. I was never a huge fan of Guys 60's newies stuff - but this is a barnstormer of a dance record. Love it.

Pete

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 1 year later...
Guest Spain pete
1 hour ago, Soul-Slider said:

Just putting this out there so buyers don't pass it by when seeing it for sale. I picked this up and it's a great Northern dancer that could go down well on the scene...

rodd-keith-they-tell-me-but-i-dont-care-preview.jpg.a7602807a398c38f545027ad0762cb03.jpg

Any sound file? m8😁

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!