ephraim

Hello From Dundee

Hi gents and ladies,

I've been lurking for a long time, and have learned a lot from the forums over the years. (Thanks to everyone for that!) Decided to finally join and say 'hello'.

These days I'm living in Scotland near Dundee, but I'm originally from the states. I like most kinds of soul --- northern, 60s R&B, bluesy soul, funk, funky soul... except modern soul. No modern for me. I first got into northern by hearing some of the classic huge records like the Tomangoes and the Masqueraders "Do You Love Me Baby" (a couple of my all-time favourites). I've got a soft spot for a good instrumental dancer.

Hope I can contribute something to the forums, keep picking up some info from the ridiculous knowledge base here on Soul Source, and maybe buy or sell some vinyl!

Cheers,

Ephraim

Hi gents and ladies,

I've been lurking for a long time, and have learned a lot from the forums over the years. (Thanks to everyone for that!) Decided to finally join and say 'hello'.

These days I'm living in Scotland near Dundee, but I'm originally from the states. I like most kinds of soul --- northern, 60s R&B, bluesy soul, funk, funky soul... except modern soul. No modern for me. I first got into northern by hearing some of the classic huge records like the Tomangoes and the Masqueraders "Do You Love Me Baby" (a couple of my all-time favourites). I've got a soft spot for a good instrumental dancer.

Hope I can contribute something to the forums, keep picking up some info from the ridiculous knowledge base here on Soul Source, and maybe buy or sell some vinyl!

Cheers,

Ephraim

hi Ephraim, welcome indeed to SS. Interesting that you are living near Dundee, I help run the Dundee Soul Club, we are approaching our 14th anniversary and we are running our last night of the year, this Saturday 29th Nov. in Dundee if you'd be interested in coming along ?

The venue is the Royal Tay Yacht Club, near Broughty Ferry, 7:30 to 1am.

Flyer attached. It would be great to welcome you to our local soul nights...

cheers

alan

post-309-0-49035900-1417034133_thumb.jpg

Hi gents and ladies,

Cheers,

Ephraim

Hi Ephraim. Welcome to soul source. Enjoy the forum's

Steve

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.