Motown 7S Box Set Volume 1

Mtay9778

I know it's been discussed previously but having bought the 2nd volume earlier on in the year and having no bother with it I thought I'd risk it and buy the 1st volume despite the many reviews saying how many of the records jumped and were missing etc. Well they were right! Pretty much every record jumps!!! I bought the set from Amazon, just wondered what others have done. Obviously it's going to have to go back but has anyone had a complete set that plays okay? Really wanted this set but looks like I will just have to do without! Shame really...

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I've got a spare of volume 1 (in numbered box rather than the ones they started selling after they reached the end of the limited edition) and all records play fine if anyone wants it?

Both my copies came direct from Universal.

Edited by paultp
Social source share

I've got a spare of volume 1 (in numbered box rather than the ones they started selling after they reached the end of the limited edition) and all records play fine if anyone wants it?

Both my copies came direct from Universal.

Paul - messaged you.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I got Box 1 which was fine but Box 2 was warped, sent them back and the next lot was the same.

The manufacturing quality is just abysmal and they should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this poor quality of goods to be sold. Whatever happened to quality control? They shouldn't bother applying for ISO 2001.

Content great - quality crap.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!