Price Please? Curly Moore - You Don't Mean

Richard

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Richard, i think Shifty had one listed recently for £450.00? seen it for as much as £600.00 a bit back, i'm glad i got mine for £8.00 a few years ago...well i was one of the first DJ's to play it....oh those were the days....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

8 quid shades.gif

Social source share

Yes mate £8.00 i can remember who i got it off and where i got it, Blackburn Allnighter a good few years ago, always had a good ear for a tune....lol and I think Davie is about right on his valuation well worth £500.00 and it don't turn up that often.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

==============================================================

Hi Mark i remember gettin a copy at the Birch in Ashton for £5 God how i miss those Thursday nites at the Birch with Tommy Smith & Co got many a unbelievable bargain

at those nites shades.gif

The copy i spin now got off Cliff Camfield couple years back for £100 not often Cliff slips up :wicked:

Social source share

Yes mate £8.00 i can remember who i got it off and where i got it, Blackburn Allnighter a good few years ago, always had a good ear for a tune....lol and I think Davie is about right on his valuation well worth £500.00 and it don't turn up that often.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ones just gone through on ebay. £288.00

Curly Moore

Social source share

==============================================================

Hi Mark i remember gettin a copy at the Birch in Ashton for £5 God how i miss those Thursday nites at the Birch with Tommy Smith & Co got many a unbelievable bargain

at those nites shades.gif

The copy i spin now got off Cliff Camfield couple years back for £100 not often Cliff slips up :wicked:

We have all made mistakes Ian, i bet between us we have dropped some major bollocks over the years, still all part of the game mate, if you ain't in you can't win, and no Cliff does not often let one slip by...........and yes i miss the birch mate, maybe we need a midweek gig in the area again, now there's a thought....lol

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Got my copy (plus 9 other 45s in a "lot") about 18 months ago on eBay for $20.50 including shipping. Who said that bargains can't be had on eBay anymore...? :D Anyway... on the topic of Curly Moore, today I finally got a copy of his "Soul Train" 45 on the Hotline label (not the Nola issue, which is a pretty tough one in its own right). Pretty much all of his 45s are great in my opinion. Top New Orleans stuff. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!