Soulsource Record Club Your Choice For Autum 2014

dthedrug

Sorry Guys 3 posts in a day is too many but will finish off with probably one of the best tunes ever to inhabit that surreal twighlight time of a nighter just before the sun peeps through the curtains.

Patto

3 crackers but Kelly Bros is in another league & cheap up until recently :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Having lost one Motown Soulster it got me thinking of another favourite of mine and T's that

never failed to rock the house on any of the occasions we were able to see him in our youth.

Junior Walker & the All Stars (the things I do)

This in my view is a much underrated track from his Soul LP "Home Cookin"

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Mine for today a well known but top oldie which got lots of action early 90s. I first heard it at the Keele nighters where it was a biggie.OO-OO-A-HA

Patto

This was on in the car when I was coming home from work today & I thought what a great oldie you never hear........fools never differ :lol:

Love it as much today as the first time I heard it in the early 90t's :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Patto

This was on in the car when I was coming home from work today & I thought what a great oldie you never hear........fools never differ :lol:

Love it as much today as the first time I heard it in the early 90t's :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers

Martyn

Martyn

A lot of the old Wiganites like the Carole Waller version but for me Gladys smashes it big time.

Social source share

Ha Ha We have a connection mate,beginning to think we are related.Always wanted an older brother to keep an eye out for me at the nighters and to lift records from :wink:

:lol: :lol:.......never did a nighter with either of my older brothers but did help myself to one or two tunes that still have a good home in my collection :wicked:

When we bump into each other I'll look after you in case those big rough lads pick on you :lol: 

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Patto

Cheers

Martyn

martyn same here , queue the twilight zone tune

• Helpful 1
Social source share