C072 2014 Charity Donations

I must say we`ve attended this event every year since it`s onset at the Ryan hall in Tunstall. And is and always will be a regular date in our diary. A brilliant day out and sold out every year. Well done to Paul and the team, not forgetting Julie Morgan Searle and the ladies who work tirelessly to raise much needed funds for the charities, Very well done for the total raised this year, and many thanks for another truly memorable day. See you all next year. Harry & Di Crosby :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

PaulDonnelly, on 09 Nov 2014 - 08:49 AM, said:

CO72 2014 ACCOUNTS 
INCOME £3326.77
EXPENDITURE £610 (includes deposit for next year) see below
TOTAL £2716.77 (inc deposit for next year) therefore 4 x £679.20 to be paid out Wed 12th November 2014. will post receipts when I receive them.

.a few more Invoices and payments re the C072 day  have appeared these last 14 days so I have had to adjust the payments out to our 4 nominated 2014 charity's to £679.20 each

The 2015 C072 reunion will be taking place at LEA HALL Rugeley Oct 17th 2015 3pm to 1.30am (though we have applied for an extension) A few boxes to tick re the day however we should be able to confirm line up and adv ticket prices by Jan 1st 2015, on behalf of all those connected with C072, thank you.

Sense
www.sense.org.uk/
Sense is a national charity supporting and campaigning for deaf blind people

Kidney Research UK
www.kidneyresearchuk.org/
Kidney Research UK is the leading national charity dedicated to research that will lead to better treatments and cures for kidney disease.

Free Kicks Foundation - A Charity for Children
www.freekicksfoundation.org/
The Free Kicks Foundation is a Peterborough based charity whose aim is to provide football-related activities for ill, bereaved and disadvantaged children 

Multiple Sclerosis Trust - mstrust.org.uk
www.mstrust.org.uk/
Charity Info & Support for MS Patients, Friends, and Families.
Visual Problems - Numbness or Dysaesthesia - Symptoms of MS - MS Charity

Nice one Paul.

Peter

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

c072 donation #1

Dear Paul, On behalf of Community Fundraising at Sense, I am writing to thank you for the kind donation of £679.20. We are so grateful for you organising your event and for choosing Sense to be the recipients of this generous fundraising initiative. Please pass on our sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to your fundraising.

With our best wishes and our thanks, once again, for your kind support.

Matt Juliff

Supporter Services Assistant

Sense | 101 Pentonville Road | London | N1 9LG

Supporter Services No: 0300 330 9257

Email: supporterservices@sense.org.uk

https://www.sense.org.uk

• Helpful 2
Social source share

class of 72 donation #2 
To: pauldonnellybp
Sent: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 18:04
Subject: MS cheque
Hi Paul just to confirm I have received a cheque for £679.20 made payable to UHNF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. On behalf of my daughter Amy we thank everyone who helped raise this fab amount of money I'm sure it will help benefit the sufferers of this terrible disease by putting it to good use in the Stoke branch of the society

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Class of 72 donation # 3

Thank you once again to Paul Donnelly and their class of '72 for raising a fantastic amount at their Northern Soul all nighter, they have raised over £2,000 for us over the last few years and have been huge supporters since Free Kicks Foundation was founded. As always massively appreciated and will enable us to give even more local children the chance to be mascot.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!