Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Guest Tom Walsh

Coat And Mobile Phone Stolen At Rugby

Guest Tom Walsh

Nancy Yahiro had her coat and mobile phone stolen at Rugby allnighter last night by some lowlife any information would be grateful.

Pete Hulatt

You may want to change this now Tom.

I spoke to Nancy on the night as she couldn't find her coat & had to leave before the end.

The coat was handed in by the cleaners & has now been posted back to her.

Better to get the correct story before going off on one as I spend time & money returning "lost" items to people the week after Rugby & can say we haven't had anything stolen to date.

I spoke to Nancy on the night as she couldn't find her coat & had to leave before the end.

Better to get the correct story before going off on one as I spend time & money returning "lost" items to people the week after Rugby & can say we haven't had anything stolen to date.

Phew!!! well done gang :thumbsup:

Nancy Yahiro had her coat and mobile phone stolen at Rugby allnighter last night by some lowlife any information would be grateful.

Pete Hulatt

Pete

Nancy lost her coat and phone, they weren't stolen, think you should get the facts right before posting

The coat was found and Sian posted it to her.

Regards Phil

Guest Tom Walsh

Pete

Nancy lost her coat and phone, they weren't stolen, think you should get the facts right before posting

The coat was found and Sian posted it to her.

Regards Phil

Where is her phone then Phil?

Guest Tom Walsh

So where is her phone?

Surely her phones insured & let's be right it's up to her to look after her belongings, bloody hell who in their right mind leaves a Smart phone out in view, then can't remember where they may have left it & why not ask someone in the record bar to watch her coat, there's plenty who would & it's light in there. :hatsoff2:

Spot. :shades:

Edited by spot

So where is her phone?

As Phil pointed out, she was drunk (not something I cared to highlight but you couldn't let it go), so could have dropped it anywhere (even outside).

I asked for the number to phone it once the place was quiet but it was on silent.

The staff were great but there was a hell of a lot of rubbish, mainly flyers, swept up afterwards so may have been binned with everything else.

Nancy has been very gracious & thanked us for our trouble.  You, however, do not seem to have the same manners.

Guest Tom Walsh

she was drunk and didn't know where she'd left her coat or phone

So it was her fault then Mr Shields! you are a joke!

Guest Tom Walsh

As Phil pointed out, she was drunk (not something I cared to highlight but you couldn't let it go), so could have dropped it anywhere (even outside).

I asked for the number to phone it once the place was quiet but it was on silent.

The staff were great but there was a hell of a lot of rubbish, mainly flyers, swept up afterwards so may have been binned with everything else.

Nancy has been very gracious & thanked us for our trouble.  You, however, do not seem to have the same manners.

Firstly she reported it to you aprox midnight and you did not even bother to get the Dj to announce the loss! now you are making an accusation that she was drunk and her fault! you both are sad! goodbye!

So it was her fault then Mr Shields! you are a joke!

number one you don't know me and I don't want to know people like you

name calling just about sums you up, get a life, oh and of course you weren't even there but you know everything

Edited by phil shields

The real question here is what Nancy thinks, obviously her coat was not stolen,

as claimed in the original post, as it was found and returned to her.

What happened to the phone is a mystery, but that does not mean it was stolen.

Perhaps Nancy, who I believe is a member on here, should have her say on the matter.

If, as has been said, Nancy was satisfied with the actions of the organisers what's the issue here ?

Firstly she reported it to you aprox midnight and you did not even bother to get the Dj to announce the loss! now you are making an accusation that she was drunk and her fault! you both are sad! goodbye!

You are getting silly now.

Your suggestion is to announce everytime someone loses something to have it announced over the decks?

I think you need to get a reality check!

You obviously have a problem with admitting when you are wrong (the coat was not stolen) and with being gracious enough to apologize.

I can deal with that.

Nancy & I (the only ones who needed to be involved) sorted it out between ourselves.

She was very pleased & grateful that I went to such efforts to get her belongings back to her, although unfortunately, only the coat was found.

Now, as I said I my first post, you may want to edit or put right the wrong accusation made in your thread title.

As Nancy was in a party of four me being one of them I can comfirm that the coat was unaccounted for very early on during the night. Nancy was not intoxicated either and the phone was certainly not smart and left lying around.  The trouble is when you can't find something its either lost or stolen. The Coat has now been returned to its owner who Im sure is very pleased so alls well that ends well