Can Someone Please Id This Track?

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest son of stan

You start a thread asking others to share knowledge with you. Then you refuse to share same knowledge yourself?

Poor f*cking form. Stay classy.....

Edited by pikeys dog
swearing - workplace filters
Social source share

You start a thread asking others to share knowledge with you. Then you refuse to share same knowledge yourself?

Poor f*cking form. Stay classy.....

Well done. You're my hero!

Perhaps the classy thing would have been to message me, instead of acting like a child.

In fact no -body here did share their knowledge as they didn't know. I found out myself eventually through making a few calls and texts and you want me to let you know what it is, while you insult me??

My class is still well intact, I reckon

Edited by pikeys dog
swearing - workplace filters
Social source share

Well done. You're my hero!

Perhaps the classy thing would have been to message me, instead of acting like a child.

In fact no -body here did share their knowledge as they didn't know. I found out myself eventually through making a few calls and texts and you want me to let you know what it is, while you insult me??

Son of Stan is right, you ask for info on an open forum and ok fair play to you you've found out by contacting some people. But the crux of the matter is you then let everyone on here know you know and won't share with someone when they asked you direct. You said he should have p'md you? But you were quite happy to be told the answer via an open forum if someone would have known, but not happy to put it back out there? You think theres gonna be a mad rush on it and push the price up or you just feeding your own ego?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!