Johnny Wyatt

Guest the soulster

Guest the soulster

my copy of "this thing called love" on Bronco has finally snapped having had a hair line crack in it for years. how much could i expect to pay nowadays for a copy thanks :yes::yes:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

my copy of "this thing called love" on Bronco has finally snapped having had a hair line crack in it for years. how much could i expect to pay nowadays for a copy thanks :yes::yes:

shame great 45, i would say for you to replace £50 - £75 :(

cheers

russ

L.E.L SOUL CLUB, St.Ives, Cambs, fri 11th Aug 8 - 2am see events

Social source share

great old school northern. i'm a sucker for xylophone. i don't scour lists or remember what i read, but it's not that easy to find i don't think (or is it?) :yes:

Social source share

my copy of "this thing called love" on Bronco has finally snapped having had a hair line crack in it for years. how much could i expect to pay nowadays for a copy thanks :Dtongue.gif

great old school northern. i'm a sucker for xylophone. i don't scour lists or remember what i read, but it's not that easy to find i don't think (or is it?) :D

Hi

The Stock Copy used to be fairly easy to obtain the White DEMO (Double Sided) has always been harder.

It is one of those brilliant records that just seems to have become scarce over the years.

Possibly being on Styrene doesn't help.

I wonder if we are all guilty of thinking, "That's a common record, I've seen lot's",

when actually some of these records have become a lot rarer - (Sort of crept up on us through time)

Bronco_2052_DJ.jpgBronco_2052.jpg

I have scanned my copies which are both M-, Noticed the White DEMO is showing signs of foxing - (Possibly the glue used / Or just age)?

I mention this in case you see one similar, I haven't stored this record any different to any of the others which remain white.

Hope you find one

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!