Record Price - Valuation - International Gtos

Guest Carole Levick

Guest Carole Levick

Anyone got any idea the worth of I love my baby international GTOs on other side it's been raining in my heart. Promotional copy. ROJAC label. Thank you

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Anyone got any idea the worth of I love my baby international GTOs on other side it's been raining in my heart. Promotional copy. ROJAC label. Thank you

Don't think the promo (even though rarer) would attract more anyon or even affect it's street price value that is £200 & + if condition is sparkling ! 

Social source share

Guest Carole Levick

Thanks guys. Still unsure I need to get the magnifier on it. I'm being told its a boot as code is100300 so I'm confused but thank you

Social source share

Thanks guys. Still unsure I need to get the magnifier on it. I'm being told its a boot as code is100300 so I'm confused but thank you

Carole - is it styrene or vinyl?  (Styrene - thin unflexible plastic which would crack if you bent it, and you can peel the label off ; vinyl, more flexible, and you cannot remove the label)

If it is styrene, in the run off it will have a triangle and a number after it - 100300 means that it was pressed in 1976, and is therefore a bootleg.

If it is vinyl, and has the initials p.b. in the run off, it is a counterfeit.

If it is vinyl and does NOT have p.b. scratched in the run off, it is an original.

Social source share

Guest Carole Levick

Thank you so much everyone. It has a triangle and 100300. I can feel the edge of the label so yeah I think you are all right bootleg. I'll make sure when I sell it I'll put all the codes etc and at least I am being honest. Again thank you

Social source share

Thank you so much everyone. It has a triangle and 100300. I can feel the edge of the label so yeah I think you are all right bootleg. I'll make sure when I sell it I'll put all the codes etc and at least I am being honest. Again thank you

Unlucky Carole but thats the way it goes.You did the right thing finding out before you sell it.Some of these pressings are selling well at the moment but its value is about £20

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!