Dust My Broom Hmv Demo

Rocky

Just listed UK HMV demo on Ebay, no idea how much it's worth. I think the picture attached of Ike just about sums him up, used to beat Tina black & blue. Mind you I probably would after the crap she put out in the 90s! Have loads in the loft stuck there for over 20 years and just want them to go to good homes and be appreciated. Got plenty of pressings I might give away to any genuine new young people on the scene who want some vinyl 7s.

post-10138-0-02441900-1416050750_thumb.j

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just listed UK HMV demo on Ebay, no idea how much it's worth. I think the picture attached of Ike just about sums him up, used to beat Tina black & blue. Mind you I probably would after the crap she put out in the 90s! Have loads in the loft stuck there for over 20 years and just want them to go to good homes and be appreciated. Got plenty of pressings I might give away to any genuine new young people on the scene who want some vinyl 7s.

I'll buy your pressings off you if they're half decent titles  :thumbsup:

Social source share

I really don't want to sell them, I'd like to give them to a teenager or someone just getting into the scene. I have sold a few decent originals but in all honesty the scene was (and is) about the love of the music and I don't want to make a killing from it. I've probably given away a couple of grand's worth, over 300 so far and I've got at least 1000 buried away I've not gone through yet. I know the ones I've given away will not be sold but cherished and that makes it worthwhile. Pressings I've got are things like Otis Smith, Butch Baker, Don Thomas, The Larks, etc, mostly Soul Bowl stuff from the eighties.

Social source share