Kev Marshall R. I. P

Joto

West country soul man Kev Marshall, has passed away today, he was only 48,

His battle with the brain tumour, had led to him being in a coma for severall days.

which ended today, he is at peace now. I know that Kev will be missed by all the Soul

People in Cornwall, and also Plymouth where he was loved and respected by everyone

Our thoughts are with his wife tina, and Kevs 3 young boys, and all his family at this time

God rest his Soul

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was shocked to hear he was ill, and even more so now

Please pass on my sincere condolances to Kevs friends and family. I will have to search through my photo albums from the early 90's to see if I have any pictures of him. If I find any, I will post them on here.

RIP Kev

Social source share

Was shocked to hear he was ill, and even more so now

Please pass on my sincere condolances to Kevs friends and family. I will have to search through my photo albums from the early 90's to see if I have any pictures of him. If I find any, I will post them on here.

RIP Kev

you do that Kirsty !

Social source share

I'll remember Kev from the 80s in and around Plymouth. I haven't seen him for about 15 years or so, but it is always sad to hear of anyone so young passing, but when you have spent good times with the person it is even more so. If anyone is in contact with his family, please pass on by sincere condolences.

R.I.P. Kev

Paul "Jimmy" Rimmer

Social source share

I'll remember Kev from the 80s in and around Plymouth. I haven't seen him for about 15 years or so, but it is always sad to hear of anyone so young passing, but when you have spent good times with the person it is even more so. If anyone is in contact with his family, please pass on by sincere condolences.

R.I.P. Kev

Paul "Jimmy" Rimmer

I will do that for you

Social source share

Remember getting a lift up to a Cleethorpes Weekender with Kev and his mates, on the Sunday night we saw him chatting to Betty LaVette, later he came over to us his face lit up with a huge smile, he was as pleased as Punch because she had given him her address, made his weekend, last time I saw him was at a Weston Super Mare Heavenly Blocked do a few years ago, a good bloke. RIP Kev.

Social source share

Guest sydney bridge

My sincere condolences to the Marshall family.I grew up five minutes away from Kev and Andy,he went to football with us and I last saw him at St.Ives allnighter in the mid eighties grinning as usual with a handful of records.R.I.P. Kev. Curnow.

Social source share

A TRUE SOULMAN. WILL BE MISSED BY ALL WHO KNEW AND LOVED HIM.

I EXPECT KEV AND PAUL ARE SETTING UP THE DECKS AS I TYPE.

SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE

R.I.P

ADE

Social source share

His battle with the brain tumour, had led to him being in a coma for severall days.

which ended today, he is at peace now. I know that Kev will be missed by all the Soul

People in Cornwall, and also Plymouth where he was loved and respected by everyone

Our thoughts are with his wife tina, and Kevs 3 young boys, and all his family at this time

God rest his Soul

Kevs funeral is at lanhydrock church, bodmin, cornwall, weds 16th aug, 14.00,all welcome at the church, and after at bodmin football club,

Family flowers only, donations to cancer research please

I am collecting towards a tree and plaque for Kev, for a long lasting living memorial, if you want to donate towards this, then mail me

jo@soulfixins.co.uk

thank you

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Kev also had two children from his previous marriage to Janet Gough (from Rugely) Claire and Lee. They are living up in Dundee or where last i heard. Thought go with them as well.

Sadly i can't make the funeral but my thoughts will be with his family on the day

John

Social source share

Guest Brian J

God rest his Soul

Deepest condolences to all his friends and relatives. Another sad loss.

God rest his soul indeed.

Has anyone got a picture of him they could post up for rememberance?

Social source share

Kev also had two children from his previous marriage to Janet Gough (from Rugely) Claire and Lee. They are living up in Dundee or where last i heard. Thought go with them as well.

Sadly i can't make the funeral but my thoughts will be with his family on the day

John

yes john quite right, and Kevs little grandson Keegan,

Social source share

Deepest condolences to all his friends and relatives. Another sad loss.

God rest his soul indeed.

Has anyone got a picture of him they could post up for rememberance?

Will ask Martin Stevens about a photo, He is bound to have one!!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!