4 Dynamics,larry Clinton,yvonne Vernee,donna King Originals Only

Stanley

looking to add and get back these original 45,s .condition is paramount,no knackerred distortion ones please, with clean labels if possible.

4 dynamics things that a lady aint supposed to do peachtree

larry clinton shes wanted dynamo

yvonne vernee-just like you did me-sonbert

donna king-take me home hotline

admirations-you left me-peaches

please contact in strictest confidence to georgehhunt@aol.com.with details of condition and price required. thank you in advance for your help

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Nice One George

Can't fault you for trying

i,m an honest collector as nearly everyone knows, apart from 4 dynamics i,ve had them and would like them back, in fact i had the aspirations not admirations which is mega hard.wish i hadn,t sold it now....but we,ve all made mistakes.thanks for the comments guys ,i,m ongoing with em best george

• Helpful 3
Social source share

i,m an honest collector as nearly everyone knows, apart from 4 dynamics i,ve had them and would like them back, in fact i had the aspirations not admirations which is mega hard.wish i hadn,t sold it now....but we,ve all made mistakes.thanks for the comments guys ,i,m ongoing with em best george

Years ago there were a few top collections in Carlisle, have they all disappeared or are they hangin on to em?

Social source share

Guest turntableterra

still top collectors up here, although i did let a few biggies go, but the bug has bitten me again, where have we heard that before? best g

still top collections, some have moved a little. hanging on to them.

Social source share

Hi George

Sorry to say my Larry Clinton and Aspirations are probably not of the required pristine condition so I think I'll keep them for now!!

Good luck with your search.

Cheers

Julian

• Helpful 1
Social source share