Are You A Hof?

lorchand

What is a HOF?  It is a Hall of Funders!  We have been asking for donations to pay tribute to our Hall of Fame Inductees with a small trophy for them or their families to show off.  We want to "give them something that they can 'feel', to let them know that our love is real."  (I wonder what song that line comes from :)?

While those that have big bucks and want to 'sponsor' a set of trophies, we certainly would appreciate it.  However, for those of us who have the love and can squeeze out ten to forty-nine pounds, we like to acknowledge that gift by putting you on our wall of 'Funders' (names only).   Being on the fundraising committee, "I ain't too proud to beg" for my fellow artists to have this little token.   I'm for giving the flowers now, not on the grave site.

This will not be the last of you all hearing from me regarding this and I know I am in competition with Santa now, but whatever you can do to get us started would be greatly appreciated.  Please send all donations and inquiries to davidhogenson@yahoo.co.uk.  You know him as TattooDave on Soul Source.

Thank you.

Lorraine Chandler

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source