Della Reese A Clock That's Got No Hands / (Outta Sight)

Mal C

Just saw this and thought Wow, they did that one.. I've never bought an Outta site 45, I see them listed obviously but know nothing about the label really, but anybody know when this came out, it is brand new?

Reminds me of the 9ts, great record this, which I know certainly had allot of folk who also hated it, was big at the same time as Gale Garnett, around then...

Not an expensive track is it on RCA, but suppose it makes it easy for the ten quid soul collectors... each to their own, but great music!!

Mal

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Got the orig RCA issue in one of my boxes (can't remember the last time that i played it out !!), but wouldn't want somebody playing this at a nite that i was on.

Social source share

Got the orig RCA issue in one of my boxes (can't remember the last time that i played it out !!), but wouldn't want somebody playing this at a nite that i was on.

really?

seems there are lots of Black issues out there, I cant remember seeing it on demo either... fabulous track, if this were played, id be first on the dance floor...  I dont feel that way about Gale Garnett though...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!