• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Aug 10 2006, 10:47 PM) link
certainly disappeared. mark

Hi Mate

Sorry, but we forgot we had posted it up on here as well as asking several other places. But you could of PM'd Malayka. Any way, did get a copy in the end for £50. Sorry again and thanks for going to the trouble of responding

Dave

Social source share

QUOTE(mark.b @ Aug 10 2006, 10:47 PM) link certainly disappeared. mark

Hi Mate

Sorry, but we forgot we had posted it up on here as well as asking several other places. But you could of PM'd Malayka. Any way, did get a copy in the end for £50. Sorry again and thanks for going to the trouble of responding

Dave

no problem dave just gets to me sometimes as have sent pms to wantee's usually and no response. wasnt just you i was having a go at. good price would have been more than £50 of me :lol: mark
Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Aug 13 2006, 10:05 PM) link
no problem dave just gets to me sometimes as have sent pms to wantee's usually and no response. wasnt just you i was having a go at. good price would have been more than £50 of me :lol: mark

Funny tune this I have had it since Yate days, just love it, wanted the second copy for a mate. Saw it last year in some box or another for £30 about a month later saw someone bid $500 for it on ebay. But I think, it's day is coming, soul just drips of the disc :)

Social source share

QUOTE(mark.b @ Aug 13 2006, 10:05 PM) link no problem dave just gets to me sometimes as have sent pms to wantee's usually and no response. wasnt just you i was having a go at. good price would have been more than £50 of me :) mark

Funny tune this I have had it since Yate days, just love it, wanted the second copy for a mate. Saw it last year in some box or another for £30 about a month later saw someone bid $500 for it on ebay. But I think, it's day is coming, soul just drips of the disc :lol:

Remember you giving some welly at Stafford too, picked it up of Ady Pountain for £3.00 :D
Social source share