SOOTY

Bye Bye Blatter....x

Due to friendships and business connections developed over the past 20 years I have had the privilege as a free agent to liase between the FA's making up the UK and Ireland in the last week or so. It involved 3,000 miles trekking and it proved worthwhile. I shared my independent findings with those who needed to know and the announcements made today by Greg of a concerted effort by UK and European FA's to apply pressure on FIFA and Blatter in particular is on. I and some consultants to the England FA are going to Glasgow today to meet some of those Euro FA folk. All the indications are that this time.......or for the first time.....Blatter is bo**oxed. He was told that a couple of weeks ago in a 'private' meeting he had with Greg. He then comes out with bastardising the report to slag 'us' off. Silly prat. Just thought i;d share that along with me 12 year old news football related.......din;t want u thinking i;m going stale...hehe!x

I keep interested folk up to speed sort of on my FB...and have decided it best I have me own platform for such sharing of info/pics and comment that in some instances may be sensitive or ott for here or any 'normal' site. It gives Winnie and other mods a break....no probs!x Got this last week too whilst on me travels music wise added from a friends collection in Scotland......I had it back in the 90's......and Greg likes it.......I kid u not....!x Death of an old boy so to speak...let the new era begin.......u heard it here....first....or second if u know wot i mean!!x

@@
~

I have also decided to put the full 'Togetherness' Documentary on line....for free along with the unreleased on the net Wigan 30th Anniversary doc!x They compliment the 'film' and gives those rousted up about the scene some background stuff which is relevant today as it was 13 years ago.....X I will provide the link when done after returning from a well earnt break in the Med...beginning of December i;d say and an early chrimbo pressy for al!x Have a happy day and will be back when I have summink of use to say....X 

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

Edited by SOOTY

If it's a definite then I'll raise a smile, he's not been anything but an overly bloated ego for far too long. Sadly he's probably made himself enough money to be able to provide for him and any little Blatters for years to come.

...erm....it's hard to hold back Tattoo Dave...which is why I stay away from general forums these days......but he was told that 'we' knew of £1.8 million quid he was given as a 'golden hand Sheikh'....found in accounts linked to him. He was given that knowledge at the private meeting i understand. Banged to rights.......and he thought throwing a curve ball in the form of a German mate would shut us up. Good job I have friends Stateside too.....and a fax machine. He's a gonner.....as soon as the report is published.......legitimately or maverickly....nae bather my end. He has little time left to do anything.....the masses are gathering....just needed 'leadership'.....Greg's 'on it'.....X

Time for a cuppa before doing a flyer...literally!x Have a happy day all!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

Blatter isn't going anywhere. He runs FIFA and that's that. It's his. He is far too powerful and savvy to remove unless he wants to go.  If it was going to happen it would have happened years ago. As for "leadership". The problem with the "Gregs" of this world is that they are full of crap. They are all part of the problem at FIFA and until they stop receiving "gifts" and "freebies" that will always be the case.  No leg to stand on and no moral high ground.  to preach from.

Blatter will never be forced out or made to resign short of criminal charges being brought against him and him being convicted. That isn't going to happened.

CORRECT Maslar....there we can agree on summink....!x He will not be found guilty of owt...won;t even go to trial. It can't. i figured some years back there are about 100 folk that run the planet. Of those....he has implicated around 20 in his dealings over the years. Like Putin...China...Assad and even Merkle givin' it large of late to us over here......nobody can or will do anything as the consequences are....well...too large to deal with. Look at the Westminster peedo malarkey. I have given a 'commentary' in advance of every happening on a site elsewhere. I know how 'the system' works when it is under siege. I've had them by the bo**ox since 2003. It's time for 'dirty work'....simple as. Blackmail....threats and the like will sort Blatter out....as it does Westminster. Like the 3 FIFA folk who are unapproachable in making this report...there are no rules. Football is a dirty business full stop. I'm happy with that. It doesn't attract me to the industry other than to enjoy the game....and preserve it for future generations in my locality. Outside of that.......I treat as i find and work with others who feel the same. They won;t get respect and will have no corner to hide.....decision made Maslar.....and hope it helps you feel better that 'justice' can prevail even if systems cant't sort it!!x The Queen said once there is a body of folk within British Society that even she didn't know of or about....that looked after the Country's interests.  All I can say is.....if so.........good job too.....I reckon....X

@@

~

LUV
SOOTY
X

Over the years I would have agreed with that Maslar but I think this time his days are really numbered, hopefully he`s run out of options and run out of "Friends" ....he`s far too old anyway. The only trouble is it wont change much as the next corrupt bastard will be waiting in the wings to don the cloak of invisibility.

Edited by Steve Lane

Too true Steve....X Money is the motivator within football. No m,orals...ethics and a 'laddish' culture breeding more alchys and gamblers than Premiersh*te players....is my finding. Horrible industry and have nowt to do with it by choice....except look after my own....3!x The English FA or any of them globally ain;t clean....you can't be. Ask any Manager or Chairman.....it's ingrained within the business plan. I hate it.....and indeed have fought off 8-10 charlatans who came declaring their love for my club in the past 10/15 years whilst looking at our 50 year land lease.....shysters. But to just get Blatter with his own methods and ways.....will be sweet!x Whoever takes over......they too will have to deal with the reality of the way football works. There won't be an alternative to turn too either.......all we can hope for is less of the malarkey.....and support our own clubs and Country...X

LUV
SOOTY
X

definately gotta go and so sorry for any delay in adding any further comment until late tonight!x

I can report after visiting Manchester...Glasgow and Wigan since posting the above.....South American FA Moguls are sympathetic and Europe is rousting with Portugal in the bag and Spanish...Italian and Dutch folk all liking Haggis......!!!x It's  gonna get messy.............gutterish....and the FBI are now implicated....which is marvellous.....and as i;ve said...........MAKE MY DAY....it's where I came from...the streets.....just refined it over the years.  Bye bye Blatter....and sorry folks but it's bye bye from me too on this topic as I will not add any more comment in public but you heard summink is happening here first....best I can do!x I  will continue to do me bestest.....for all you 'faithful' followers of football.....!x Did the same for Soulies on the scene....put 'faith' back into venues and the scene........easy done when you have the right focus......YOU.........!!!x

@@
~

LUV
SOOTY
X

...and when tasked as a 'Consultant/advisor' and  backed with cash assets of approx £400 Million at present......there ain;t a door in THE WORLD I can't knock on...or bring to account........on it!!!x I will share that 'story' soon......Joe sed it....You Better Beleeeeeeeive it Babyyyy....ding ding a twang twang.....TUUUUNEEEE!!!x

http://youtu.be/MXfAhpCBj2o

Edited by SOOTY