Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Dave Moore

News: Four Perfections Event and New 45 Latest - 29th Nov 2014

Steve,

Make sure we hook up after the show mate. Al would have loved this! The Four Perfections LIVE only a few miles from where we were born! Whodathunkit? ;-)

Regards,

Dave

I certainly will mate..........there will be a tear or two......and I think I have a pint payed on :g:

:thumbsup:

I really enjoyed the night. Thank you to the promoters, organisers and helpers for making it a pleasurable evening.

The four perfections were wonderful and such nice guys, I sincerely hope we see them perform on these shores again in the not too distant future.

I am only sorry Richard Searling wasn't there and meeting the four perfections, it is my understanding RS introduced their Tune 'I'm not strong enough' to the WC audience who adopted the tune as one of theirs.

It was also nice to meet Chalky and have a chat. 

Well done to Chris and Marcelle for 11 years of New Century Soul.  Been tough at times, put a hell of a lot into it the scene and asked for nothing in return, you can be proud of what you have done.

Last night also a chance to pay some respect to The Four Perfections and a chance for them to see that something they did a long time ago has had lasting impact.  They seemed genuinely overcome by the reception they received and they and their family who came along seemed to have a great time.  Take a bow, Chris, Marcelle and Dave Moore  :thumbup:

AWESOME. It was a privilege to be in the same room as the Four Perfections. There encore of I,m not strong enough will live with me forever  :yes:

:hatsoff2: Chris. Marcelle. Andy and to everyone thats ever been involved over the 11 years of New Century Soul  :hatsoff2:

Steve

Great nite 4 Perfections a great show really enjoyed it .It was a pleasure see.in such a talented group wonderful people ..Great that they gave mi owd mate Paul Crooks a mention for his 60th birthday..Respect Fellas...

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts