Wed 26 Nov: Dcgs Pt. 41 & 45's Of Fury **sweet Soul Edition**

Greg Belson

Please join me on dublab.com, Wednesday 26th November @ 2pm US PST (10pm UK time), for the next installment of the Divine Chord Gospel Show pt. 41....

Over the last few months, I've been accumulating a stack of heavy hitting dancefloor oriented funk and soul cuts into the playbox, and it's now time to unleash them on air. A whole mess of seriously rare and seriously good tunes all on original 45 that are just waiting to be heard. As usual, I'll have some stunning deep and sweet soul rola's and riders too, before dropping some killer crossover gear, that's ripe for some exposure. If you haven't checked out the show yet, then this is the one to take your cherry. For those of you that are avid listeners....this one's gonna be a tad tasty! :)

For those of you that missed the last show, here's the mixcloud link;

Also, please feel free to explore and subscribe to our youtube channel featuring some of the choicest 45's to be played on the show. We've just uploaded our 200th video, so please check it out and subscribe here; 

And for the 45's of Fury hour, we'll be hosting a residents only trip into sweet soul territory. These shows are always pretty popular, and it's been a while since we lowered the tempo's. So I'll be joined by DJ Andy Cobb as we explore the slower, sweeter side of our record collections. The full tracklistings will be available after the show is archived.

Set your e-dials for dublab.com and we'll see you there!
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Broadcasting live tomorrow..... 3 sections of 7 x 7"s for your enjoyment. All of these are brand new additions to the collection which are particularly heavy hitting and in most cases getting their first play on air anywhere. For the first set of 7 discs, I'll be playing a bunch of club bound cuts, the sort of sound that will be big coming to a club near you soon....and all of them are first time plays! So, notepads at the ready cos they're all pretty tasty! Then for the second set of 7, it's beautiful ballads, sweet soul rola's and deep, deep soul for your consideration......and for the last 7, it's crossover territory including a few absolutely insane 45's that are destined for bigger things. Join us on 26th November at 2pm US PST (10 pm UK time)....this one's gonna be a classic! ;)

Edited by Greg Belson
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!