Jm Xmas Auction Of Mint Classics

Jim G

A few of these look like they were from the Dobard load.  Cautions, Servicemen, Troy Dodds, Kenny Sheppard, Int'l GTOs, Bobby Reed were all things that surfaced back when Ray Dobard's warehouse was auctioned off several years ago in California.  I'm surprised any of these records are left.  Would have thought they'd all disappeared into collections by now. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

A few of these look like they were from the Dobard load.  Cautions, Servicemen, Troy Dodds, Kenny Sheppard, Int'l GTOs, Bobby Reed were all things that surfaced back when Ray Dobard's warehouse was auctioned off several years ago in California.  I'm surprised any of these records are left.  Would have thought they'd all disappeared into collections by now. 

Depends how many there were...Three of the six you mention, there were a lot of them

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I'm not saying anything, the last time I mentioned the titles of records which I thought were in quantity I was threatened with court action by the dealer(s) in question.

Unbelievable!

Who was right?

Deon Jackson singing Love Makes the World Go Round or Liza Minnelli and Joel Grey singing Money Makes the World Go Round?

Both probably!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!