J.d. Bryant-I Wont Be Coming Back-Shrine

Guest CARL D

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

brill track always loved it from when Jim wensoria first unleashed it to a stunned Friday night crowd at Rock city Notts  along with a shed load of other stuff  . it came from Kev Roberts who had a garage full of stuff for sale me and Rob Smith went to see what he'd got and Jimmy had literally just left with the J.D. Bryant and some acetates namely the Adlibs always be in style and Sandi Sheldon  standing in the need plus some other bits :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:   good luck with the hunt for one  

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks speedlimit-superb tune+very rare, i know...always worth a try.... Did you get any good 45s from Kev Roberts for yourself? Cheers, Carl.

brill track always loved it from when Jim wensoria first unleashed it to a stunned Friday night crowd at Rock city Notts  along with a shed load of other stuff  . it came from Kev Roberts who had a garage full of stuff for sale me and Rob Smith went to see what he'd got and Jimmy had literally just left with the J.D. Bryant and some acetates namely the Adlibs always be in style and Sandi Sheldon  standing in the need plus some other bits :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:   good luck with the hunt for one

Social source share

always worth a try....

I still need one should you be offered two, Carl :thumbup:

(C'mon Dobber, you know I have a special place in my collection awaiting your copy :yes: )

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Blimey Dave!-if i got offered 2, i'd have to be in Northern Nirvana, lol, where j.d.bryants grow on shrine trees, and it rains rare soul 45sl[i'd def let u have 1 tho'];-)

I still need one should you be offered two, Carl :thumbup:

(C'mon Dobber, you know I have a special place in my collection awaiting your copy :yes: )

Edited by CARL D
Social source share

Well-as a well respected rare soul connoisseur, i think Dave should be given it gratis, as an Xmas pressie....then again, i'm a selfish git at heart, so i'm 1st!!!;-).

So gentlemen, how are we to organise this queue...by how long one has wanted it, or as to who is the most deserving?! :D

Social source share

I have Jims copy from Keb

Social source share

....anyway....back to my original post:-)-anybody like to sell? I have some goodies to trade/part-trade with. Please feel free to pm me....Ta, Carl.

Social source share