Inner Soul Club, Sheffield... (Sat 22 Nov 14)

agreed, anyone who danced to that set would have justification in saying they were f***in knackered :thumbup: and well pleased....it's not a "white collar" issue is it?

I can honestly say Rob that I was f***in knackered and I'm still f***in knackered today

Social source share

.....The way you were sweating Martin.....anybody would have thought it was your round!!!

It was John, that's why I stayed on the dance floor for an hour and half lol!

The things you do to get out of buying a round eh? lol!

Social source share

The playlist justifies a true record collector and Dj, and a well put together last????  playlist. Not your bog standard run of the mill playlist. I think I would have danced for that session.

Worth getting knackered for.

Edited by Dsoulie
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Just So Nice to see Virginia Blakly on your  playlist - "Delving back in the mists of time" - Circa 1975 it was and always has been a true N.S. Treasure down here in Cambridge - Re Howard Mallett Soul Club and beyond....................................... and guess what even today i never leave home without it !!

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Thanks for the above comments, much appreciated. I've also had a lot of nice personal messages.

Gonna be very choosey where we go from now on. One thing for sure, we will definately be travelling down the M1 to Inner Soul Club, Sheffield.

Best Regards,

Bridgey

Edited by Bridgey
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks for the above comments, much appreciated. I've also had a lot of nice personal messages.

Gonna be very choosey where we go from now on. One thing for sure, we will definately be travelling down the M1 to Inner Soul Club, Sheffield.

Best Regards,

Bridgey

Top man

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!