Joe & George No One Loves You

Millo

Didn't know about the Hot Cinnamon version. I've been hammering my Joe and George copy. Sounds like it's exactly the same recording. Anyone know what the story is? Does this mean that if I'm DJ'ing at an "OVO" event I should leave my Joe and George at home?

Ha.!! :lol: This falls into the "no-one gives a monkey's" category,some records do. :wink: Andy Dyson had a Hot Cinnamon copy for sale on Saturday night. Joe and George is a great record.

Social source share

Didn't know about the Hot Cinnamon version. I've been hammering my Joe and George copy. Sounds like it's exactly the same recording. Anyone know what the story is? Does this mean that if I'm DJ'ing at an "OVO" event I should leave my Joe and George at home?

Same here I'd never heard the Hot Cinnamon version before,just had a listen & it sounds the same record to me.......but I am a bit mutten :D

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Love both sides of Joe & George,has "You're Gonna Miss Me" had an regular plays anywhere in the past?

Cheers

Martyn

Martin although I expect you're talking plays at a big nighter I was playing both sides on the Now release at Solid Hit in London about 6 years ago for about 6 months, a few danced :(  great little cheapie ....or it was then. Never new about Hot Cinnamon :g:

Social source share

Martin although I expect you're talking plays at a big nighter I was playing both sides on the Now release at Solid Hit in London about 6 years ago for about 6 months, a few danced :(  great little cheapie ....or it was then. Never new about Hot Cinnamon :g:

Dave

Shame it never took off as I think it's a cracking dancer?Used to hear "No One Loves You" quite often a bit back & I just assumed it was J & G but it could easily have been Hot Cinnamon without me knowing  :thumbsup: 

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

• 2 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!