Lainie Hill - Time Marches On

Tezza

Saw a copy of above for sale this weekend £350. It was a Blue Labelled New Voice Demo. He said it was genuine and that was the ' Book Price '. Never seen one before, always thought it was the Green and Yellow etc New Voice Label. Is it a boot or one of those East Coast - West Coast things ??

Social source share

Saw a copy of above for sale this weekend £350. It was a Blue Labelled New Voice Demo. He said it was genuine and that was the ' Book Price '. Never seen one before, always thought it was the Green and Yellow etc New Voice Label. Is it a boot or one of those East Coast - West Coast things ??

No such thing is there?  There's a dark blue label bootleg but thats credited to Lainie Hall.  Only copies I"ve ever seen have been the usual New Voice label.

Does this help?

https://www.discogs.c...15018?ev=bp_det

Don't know where the original posters sellers price comes from though?

P

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL .....Sold my copy many years ago, it was a original tri colored issue of "Time marches on" I got it from SOUL BOWL in the mid 7ts, the copy I have at the moment is similar to many West Coast pressings, However is it a bootleg like you get your kicks" or "breakout"? whatever it is boot or legit, please notice the name HALL not HILL so it's much rarer than the common bootlegs, but I can't confirm it is proper, maybe a 2nd press, I would class it as the 1st BOOT,  but who knows, surprised Pete Has not had it? but at the moment ive only seen this copy & original tri coloured. I love the B side to this record, :sleep3:

:wicked: my copy DAVE K 

post-13241-0-56604300-1416879402_thumb.jpost-13241-0-79746200-1416879420_thumb.j

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL .....Sold my copy many years ago, it was a original tri colored issue of "Time marches on" I got it from SOUL BOWL in the mid 7ts, the copy I have at the moment is similar to many West Coast pressings, However is it a bootleg like you get your kicks" or "breakout"? whatever it is boot or legit, please notice the name HALL not HILL so it's much rarer than the common bootlegs, but I can't confirm it is proper, maybe a 2nd press, I would class it as the 1st BOOT,  but who knows, surprised Pete Has not had it? but at the moment ive only seen this copy & original tri coloured. I love the B side to this record, :sleep3:

:wicked: my copy DAVE K 

attachicon.gifLAINIE HALL A.jpgattachicon.gifLAINIE HALL B.jpg

I have had it, I"ve got it now, I reported it way way above on this topic  :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!