The Midnight Rebels - "it's Growing"

Jim G

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Found one of these in the US a few weeks ago for $3. There's probably more out there, just no one paying attention.

It is a good record and if one off the big boys were playing it, there would be a lot of people chasing it

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Advice please, listed below is The Midnight Rebels "It's Growing" for £750. Is this an accurate value?

Only asking as I have NM copy and might sell it.

Just Afew of the artists who have covered motown tunes recently; Cliff Richard, Englebert Humperdink,and Boyzone,the true winners  ;Tempts,Bobby Taylor, &contours. Ihave masses of Motown covers and I cant think of many that have achieved mass popularity on the scene. your Midnight rebels is anice different verion,Iwould pay £15 tops.What you should of mentioned was the sellers in question where the Duo Jeffries [noted on here by a member for offering Motown box set single items at virtually the same price as the whole Box set  [which many other dealersare doing,when the 2 volumes are still readily available] ,Best of luck Jim , why not ask the many NS auctioneers to sell yours/

https://www.rarenorthernsoul.com/Rare-60s-Northern-USA-UK/33868/its-growing-tunesmith/#product

Social source share

• 2 months later...
Guest son of stan

Sounds like a version off one of those budget 'hits'covers LPs on the Pickwick label or similar...!

What's the point? Buy the Temptations one for about a fiver.

Edited by son of stan
Social source share

Sounds like a version off one of those budget 'hits'covers LPs on the Pickwick label or similar...!

What's the point? Buy the Temptations one for about a fiver.

I think it is above a budget Hit release when played out loud it is a quality soul sound ask Barry Pitcher he loved it on FB he's on here too 

atb Kev  :hatsoff2: 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!