New Record Review

Hi All,

The Hitsville Soul Club website is pleased to present a new Record Review. This months reviews come from Mr Barry Simpson, long time collector currently residing in Australia. You can see and hear Barry's selections by simply clicking here and then clicking on Record Reviews: Big thanks to Pete Fowler for last months review. Great to see collectors worldwide contributing. Some great records in the review archives., which can be found at the bottom of Barry's reviews. ENJOY

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All,

The Hitsville Soul Club website is pleased to present a new Record Review. This months reviews come from Mr Barry Simpson, long time collector currently residing in Australia. You can see and hear Barry's selections by simply clicking here and then clicking on Record Reviews: Big thanks to Pete Fowler for last months review. Great to see collectors worldwide contributing. Some great records in the review archives., which can be found at the bottom of Barry's reviews. ENJOY

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

I, like most people on this forum i would imagine, have been an avid user of the "Soul club" rare soul jukebox, but i didn't realise that Dave had this other great site running ! Well worth a look, if you havn't already !

Had a peek at the forum too, some really good threads ! I reckon you should put the "Take Me To Your Leader" one up on here Dave yes.gif

P.s.

Looking forward to recieving the first "There's that beat" mag, really does look promising !

Social source share

I, like most people on this forum i would imagine, have been an avid user of the "Soul club" rare soul jukebox, but i didn't realise that Dave had this other great site running ! Well worth a look, if you havn't already !

Had a peek at the forum too, some really good threads ! I reckon you should put the "Take Me To Your Leader" one up on here Dave yes.gif

P.s.

Looking forward to recieving the first "There's that beat" mag, really does look promising !

Hey Gabriel,

Thanks for the positive feedback Mate, it's appreciated. There's a full revamp of the site happening after the Weekender in Orlando. We're also working on a series of websites for artists that should be up in the autumn with a bit of luck.

Hope you enjoy the mag (posted out 20th August). ANY feedback is ALWAYS welcome. Good or bad, it don't matter, long as it helps us improve and develop.

Thanks again...

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

Dave,

Don't know if it my ISP (AOL) but when I click to play a record from the new record review I am directed to MSN search engine? Any advice? (All the other reviews play).

Count me in for the mag as I am sacking Chatbusters which has gone unbelievably crap. Whats the best way to pay?

Brian

Social source share

Dave,

Don't know if it my ISP (AOL) but when I click to play a record from the new record review I am directed to MSN search engine? Any advice? (All the other reviews play).

Count me in for the mag as I am sacking Chatbusters which has gone unbelievably crap. Whats the best way to pay?

Brian

As far as I know the site's working fine Mate. I've just checked the lastest reviews and they're OK. Must be a problem at your end.

You can subcribe to the mag on the website at:

https://www.theresthatbeat.com/adrates.html

Think you'll enjoy it Brian, don't let the lad get hold of it, make him buy his own! :thumbsup:

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

I've had the same problem, and I use AOL as well. Only does it on occassion, though. Usually I'll just go back a minute later and it will work....

Social source share

Hi Dave,

Got to agree its a great site.Have been onthe forum a few times.Love the record reviews.Great stuff and keep up the good work. :D

Dave.

Dave, you're such a fake. That avatar is nothing like you!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!