Lee David & Alexander Patten Price ?

Pete S

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi Pete

Just looked at my 4th ed Manship and the issue is £300 for Lee David, £200 for the demo.

The Alexander patton title on one line with daisy stamp £300 and title on 2 lines with daisy stamp £350

As this is the old manship guide (think current is 6th ed) and prices have gone silly , then the above values may be near the mark.

The Brown & Koppel 2nd ed of Essential northern soul price guide has similar values for both records.

Hope this is of some help.

Stu :hatsoff2:  

Social source share

Hi Pete

Just looked at my 4th ed Manship and the issue is £300 for Lee David, £200 for the demo.

The Alexander patton title on one line with daisy stamp £300 and title on 2 lines with daisy stamp £350

As this is the old manship guide (think current is 6th ed) and prices have gone silly , then the above values may be near the mark.

The Brown & Koppel 2nd ed of Essential northern soul price guide has similar values for both records.

Hope this is of some help.

Stu :hatsoff2:  

Thanks Stu.

I have the price guides but tend to take up to 50% off what they say in order to sell something!  I nearly sold the Patten as a pressing until I looked properly!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Anyone know what the right price to ask for a Lee David issue is, I was thinking £225?

Alexander Patten - A Lil Lovin Sometimes, stamped original - £200+??

The Alex Patten sounds about right but I would have though Lee David might do £250.00 depending on condition one went on Ebay for that much last week. Those issues seem to have jumped in price, last year you could get one for about £120/150.00 or less !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!