Cashing In

Pete S

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ON that past article, there are photos of two Bell Sound stamps, the one on this one is 100% real

Have you seen this:

Compare the angles of the line in the "B" on your copy to the ones in the link above. If it is like the "B" on the styrene original, then I guess the vinyl one you have is original too. I'd love to have that one if so.

Social source share

Have you seen this:

Compare the angles of the line in the "B" on your copy to the ones in the link above. If it is like the "B" on the styrene original, then I guess the vinyl one you have is original too. I'd love to have that one if so.

Okay I have used a magnifiying glass and although the print is way, way more defined than on that photo, it is the bootleg not the original, very very good stamp but not quite right

Social source share

They are very similar but I think the difference in the "s" is easier to spot- as already said - what a lot of work to produce a boot

Have you seen this:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!